Above all, the Basic Service Plan gives you and your family unmatched peace-of-mind.
The purpose of this plan is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as extending the life of your equipment. Your family will also appreciate knowing that your equipment has been tested and tuned for safe and efficient operation.
This plan includes:
- Emergency oil burner service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, during the winter months October 15 to March 15
- An emergency is defined as no-heat, or any condition threatening harm to people or property.
- No trip call charge ($80.00 savings per visit)
- 11 point energy conservation procedure
- Annual vacuum cleaning
- Combustion efficiency adjustment
- Complete tune-up
- Oil filter, nozzle and strainer replacement
- Home Comfort Mechanical will repair or replace, during the life of the agreement, at no charge to our customer, any of the covered parts which may become defective due to normal use/or wear and tear.
- Service Plans apply to one oil-fired unit up to 1.5 GPH
This plan includes the following major parts and service:
- Burner Blast Tube
- Burner Coupling
- Burner Flange Gasket
- Burner Motor
- Burner Motor Fan
- Buzz Bar
- Cad Cell Relay
- Cad Cell Assembly
- Emergency Switch
- End Cone
- Fuel Filter Complete
- Fuel Pump Bleeder
- Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Seal
- Fuel Pump Strainer
- Ignition Transformer
- Low Voltage Trans.
- Nozzle Adapter
- Nozzle Line
- Primary Control
- Oil fired hot water heater option provides coverage for each additional heater for $199.00
- Hot water heating zone valve or circulator option provides coverage for each additional hot water zone for $50.00
Equipment Replacement Allowances
(All equipment must be purchased and installed by Home Comfort Mechanical to qualify)
- $250.00 oil tank allowance
- $200.00 Direct or Indirect Oil Fired Hot Water Heater Allowance
- $150.00 Oil Burner Allowance
- $500.00 Boiler/Furnace Allowance
Oil Tank Replacement Allowances:
- $250.00 Replacement (Indoor Oil Tanks only)
- $500.00 allowance towards replacement of the main heating boiler or furnace when Home Comfort Mechanical has determined that the existing equipment is not repairable. Allowance payable as a reduction to our normal retail price for the model specified.
PDF for view/download: [Service Contract]